The mission of the Information & Communications Technology Area (ATIC) is to organise computer infrastructures, systems and applications to support teaching and management organisation tasks.
The functions of the ATIC include:
- Management and administration all data and voice communications infrastructures.
- Management and administration of all corporate servers' infrastructures.
- Exploitation of corporate software applications data.
- Development and maintenance of corporate software applications.
- Provision of support and solution of incidences.